There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
- Don't upload or link to full videos
- Single animation frames can be uploaded for reference in articles (not all frames though)
- Don't upload or link to full manga pages, except for cover pages
- Single page cells can be uploaded for reference in articles (not all cells though)
- Every page and image needs to be added to a Category
- When linking to common terminology, actors, artists, and developers please link to the correct page at animanga wiki, if it does not exist then create it there.
- Fan fiction - do not upload fan art, but fan fiction can be added your own user page or blog
- Western style names, (First, Last)
- Standard naming and content is American English.
- Alternate spelling pages should be redirected to American English article.
- Names with ō and ū are not are not to be used for primary page names but can be used as redirects.
- These symobls are not standard on English keyboards.
- Articles in Category:Episodes, Category:Volumes, Category:Chapters, and Category:Characters should have a consistent style.
- Pages should have a consistent format, see existing pages in that category for examples.
- Page naming conventions:
- Durarara!! Light Novel Volume ##
- Durarara!! SUBNAME Manga Volume ##
- Durarara!! Light Novel Volume ##/Chapter ## - for LN chapters
- Durarara!! SUBNAME Manga Chapter ### - for Manga chapters
- Durarara!! SUBNAME Episode ## - for anime episodes
- Text should be LEFT justified.
- Links per page: a max of one per section, one per page if sections are small.
- If the page is part of a list it should link back to the parent page.
- Articles should be written in the Present tense, including arcs on character pages.
- sp - spelling corrected
- gr - grammar corrected
- EC - edit conflict
- raw - unedited data
Relevant to all sections, new section, new pages,and new media
Mainly keeping page/image names organized, and from being potentially conflicting(disambiguous).
Ask if you are unsure on how to name a page or image, it will create less problems later on.