Durarara!!x3 (デュラララ!!x3) is the third light novel in the series. It is 443 pages long, divided into 10 chapters, a prologue and an epilogue.
The third light novel was adapted into the Yellow Scarves Arc, the final arc of the first season of the anime, consisting of episodes 18-24.
Ikebukuro still reels from the recent slashing attacks. A group of punks wearing yellow scarves prepare to start a gang war while a man within plans a takeover. A trio of high schoolers are said to be the tightest-knit group in school. A gang leader is trying to escape the past. The urban legend, the Black Rider, is said to be a member of the colorless gang, the Dollars. A smaller group within the Dollars ready themselves for a fight. An intel broker is looking to start a war. A couple of underground doctors are more knowledgeable and influential than they appear. These characters and others cross paths over a few days in the city.
- Prologue: Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
- Chapter 1: You Know Perfectly Well
- Chapter 2: That Was Indeed a Monster
- Chapter 3: Why...?
- Chapter 4: Is There a Problem?
- Chapter 5: I Love You
- Chapter 6: Ne Rasstraivaysya
- Chapter 7: Reality's a Bitch, Huh?
- Chapter 8: Broken Windows Theory
- Chapter 9: Never Gonna Realize How They're Feeling...
- Chapter 10: That's Why I'm Here
- Epilogue: He'll Come Back