An informant appeared in the suburban city. He simply cruises for information, doing nothing but giving people a push on the back.
[Geez, human observation (rehabilitation) can really be a pain]
He is an informant. This is not to exaggerate - he is but one man. Setting aside the fact of whether or not you should truely call being an informant an occupation, he certainly has the power to obtain a great deal of information.
He is by no means anything like a hero, nor can it be said that he is a villain.
Nor is he nothing.
He is only true.
He is eternally obedient only to his own desire’s.
He is determined to continue loving the good and the bad of the masses that are included in this world.
He simply just loves humans.
Because even if the result of his love causes his humans to become broken, the informant can still love these broken humans equally.
Chapter Listing Edit
- Book Summary
- Prologue A - Your Neighborhood Informant
- Prologue B - Welcome to Bunokura
- Chapter 1 - The Man Who Came
- Connecting Chapter - The Man Izaya Orihara 1
- Chapter 2 - Who is That Man?
- Connecting Chapter - The Man Izaya Orihara 2
- Chapter 3 Part A - Use Izaya Orihara (Kiyojima Side)
- Connecting Chapter - The Man Izaya Orihara 3
- Chapter 3 Part B - Use Orihara Izaya (Adamura Side)
- Connecting Chapter - The Man Izaya Orihara 4
- Chapter 4 - Get Rid of Izaya Orihara
- Connecting Chapter - The Man Izaya Orihara 5
- Epilogue - A Sunset with Izaya Orihara